Monday, March 20, 2017

I'm Coming Back!

I'm finally coming back to blogging! I last posted in summer of 2016 and then took a long break. I didn't intend to take such a long time away, but my husband and I got pregnant with our first child (yay!) and my focus shifted to everything baby 👶! Then I switched jobs, my brother got married, and I completely got lost in this thing we call life. We had our little boy in February this year and I really didn't know if I would ever get back into blogging because of the time and attention he needs. But then I started reading blogs about healthier lifestyles so that I can get back into shape after baby M. Once I started reading these blogs, I just remembered how much I loved writing my thoughts down, so I knew I needed to come back. I might not be able to post as much as I used to, but I couldn't give it up forever. 

That being said, I'm switching my focus a little. I still want to blog about books and everything bookish, but I also want to write about other things going on in my life. It will certainly include posts about babies - or at least things going on with M - but I also want to show some DIY projects I've done, the fitness and food journey I'm on... and other random things about my life. I hope my readers don't mind! But as my life changes, I feel like my blog should change along with me. I certainly don't have as much time to read anymore, but I'm also trying to focus on my health a little more now, especially since I have a little one to look after and teach healthy habits! The change to my blog will be very slow. I haven't quite decided if I'm keeping the name, but like I said, it's going to take my a while to do any design and content changes. 

I'd really love your input as I go about these changes! 

No comments :

Post a Comment