Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.
This weeks topic: Top ten best/work book to movie adaptations
1. Harry Potter movies - this doesn't need any explanation. I love them all :)
2. The Notebook - Read this book a really long time ago, but I still love it and the movie was great! It doesn't hurt that Noah (Ryan Gosling) is a heart-throb!
3. The Hobbit - Watched the movie first and really wanted to read the book. Then I read it and watched the movie again. Just have to say that I love it! Great acting by everyone!
1. Twilight - Ugh... I really enjoyed these books, but the acting in the movies is awful! I can't stand Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson...She has no facial expressions whatsoever. They ruined it.. However, I've still watched all of them except the last, which I will eventually see
2. My Sister's Keeper - They changed the ending!!!! It's not just something like a person's hair color or age... they changed the whole ending and it's completely different from the book now! Not nearly as good. I enjoyed the movie right up til the end.
3. The Other Boleyn Girl - I really liked this book and couldn't wait to see the movie. But the movie just left out so much information. I watched it with my boyfriend (who didn't read the book) and he was lost - I had to explain a lot of stuff to him. I understand the book was very long and had a lot of detail, but the movie jumped ahead years at a time without really telling you! Not impressed.
1. The Night Circus - One of my favorite books ever - I hope the movie is as magical as the book!
2. Divergent - Really liked this book and read it in a couple days! Haven't read the second yet, but I have time for that :) Plus I really like Shailene Woodley as an actress!