Friday, August 9, 2013

ARC August!


ARC August is hosted by Octavia @ Read Sleep Repeat. The challenge is to read and review as many ARCs as you can, and clean up that review copy pile! I haven't been requesting a lot of review copies lately, but I still have a bunch from the last couple months. That being said, I need to start reading them!

MY GOAL

These are the books I'm hoping to read and review this month (in no order)! I hope I'm not forgetting any :) 

Chasing Heartbeats by Kaitlyn Felt
Angels in the Fire by Dan Stadler
Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall
Last Train to Istanbul by Ayse Kulin
Deadline by Sandra Brown
Unrivaled by Siri Mitchell
Envy by Sandra Brown
A Serpentine Affair by Tina Seskis
Burning Embers by Hannah Fielding
The Panopticon by Jenni Fagan


I just started Chasing Heartbeats by Kaitlyn Felt, and hope to finish it this weekend. Not sure what I'll read next, but I'll keep you all posted! 



No comments :

Post a Comment