Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.
This week's topic: Top ten books I wish had sequels!
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Ok, so I don't care too much if it's the same characters (though I really did love them). Basically, it doesn't need to be a sequel - I just really want to read another book by this author that was as magical and amazing as this was!
2. Harry Potter - That's obvious. I love the world created in Rowling's story, and I can never get enough Harry Potter! :)
3. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - I really want to know what happens next! It had a wonderful ending and the story was amazing. But I still want to know how her life turns out!
4. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - I adored this book. It was so beautifully written than I would love him to finish the stories. I read it so long ago that I don't really remember the ending, but it is still one of my favorites so I would love to learn more about the characters.
5. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - What I would really love to know is how Kate dealt with everything at the end. I won't give away the ending, but I'd like to see what happened to the family after