Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday 9.2.14


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)

This week's question: What are some of the things you look forward to during the fall season? 


Oh, I don't know where to start because I love everything about fall! I love seeing the leaves change colors and therefore all of scenery changing and I love the smell of Autumn in the air (I hope I'm not the only one who smells this!) I love having pumpkin flavors of everything, especially lattes; I love the weather getting cooler. Wearing "fall clothes" like sweatshirts, jeans, long sleeves, and hats is my favorite! I love knowing that its cool enough outside that I can snuggle inside with a good book, blanket and a cup of coffee/cappuccino. And I really love halloween! I don't get dressed up for it much, but I still love the activities and seeing all the decorations. Along with that comes haunted houses, pumpkin patches, and hayrides. Plus, fall has Thanksgiving! Sure, its at the end of the fall season, but definitely one of my favorite holidays!

And most importantly, this fall I'm looking forward to getting married! Our big day is October 18!! Can't believe its next month already. Fall is my favorite season, so no better time to have our wedding (: 

Absolutely love this season! Can't get any better (: 

No comments :

Post a Comment