Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday 9.9.14


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)


This week's question: What are your book picks for fall 2014? 

I love questions like these, but hate them at the same time. I love making lists and picking out what I'm going to read next. But I'm really bad about sticking to that list... Happens every time no matter how hard I try! It really comes down to me being a mood reader, I think. Sometimes I want to read romances, sometimes mysteries, other times young adult. Just depends what I'm feeling at the time, which is why I don't stick to these lists very well. I rock lists in every other area of my life, just not reading (: But I'll try anyways! 

1. Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
2. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
3. 8th Confession by James Patterson
4. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
6. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
8. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom


No comments :

Post a Comment