Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon

Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon
Publishing Date: 10/29/2010
Publisher: Dead River Books
136 Pages

Synopsis 

In Peachville, even the cheerleaders have a dark side...

Harper Madison isn't like other girls. She has extraordinary powers, but her inability to control them has gotten her kicked from so many foster homes she's lost count. Shadowford Home for Girls is her last chance, and she hopes Peachville High will be the fresh start she needs.

But when evidence ties her to the gruesome murder of a Demons cheerleader, Harper discovers this small town has a big secret.

My Review

What a fun book! It was such an interesting story and I thought the characters were very unique and charismatic. I downloaded this book on my Kindle app because it was free and I wanted a quick and fun read. That is exactly what I got! The story sucked me in right away and I couldn't stop reading it. This story seemed to have a little of everything: drama, suspense, mystery, romance, etc. It was the perfect chick-lit :) When I finished the book, I wanted to read the next right away to find out what happens. It ends with a cliff-hanger and leaves you wanting more. I really want to find out what happens to Harper and the other characters. Though I haven't downloaded the second yet, I will very soon! Great novel, even though it was short! But I guess that's what makes you want to continue reading the next couple in the series! I'm pretty sure this is only out in the Kindle edition right now, but I still encourage everyone to read it!

Buy on Amazon

No comments :

Post a Comment