My TBR pile always seems to keep growing, and even though I read a lot, it never shrinks! I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about. Thankfully, I came across this challenge at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's blog! I've been doing pretty well the last couple weeks just to chose books from my TBR pile that have been there a while. I'm leaving for vacation to PCB in a week and plan on bringing a lot of books with me, especially since we're driving and its about a 22 hour ride!
Here are the books that I would like to finish by the end of this challenge (in no particular order). It's probably more than I can finish but I'm setting my hopes high!
1. Kiss of the Bees by J.A. Jance
2. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
3. 3rd Degree by James Patterson
4. Echoes by Maeve Binchy
5. In the Woods by Tana French
6. The Murderer's Daughter by Randy Susan Meyers
7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Join in on the challenge! How many in your TBR pile can you get through by the end of March?!