Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.
This week's question: Top ten books if your in the mood for contemporary romance novels!
1. Running on Empty by LB Simmons
2. Can't Always Get What You Want by Chelsey Krause
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (not strictly romance but still one of my faves!)
4. Anything But Sweet by Candis Terry
5. Emerge by SE Hall
6. Country Heaven by Ava Miles
7. Once and Again by Elisabeth Barrett
8. Call Me Maybe by Ellie Cahill
9. Loving You is Easy by Wendy S. Marcus
10. Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts