Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Catrina and the Duchess' Necklace Sample

Catrina and the Duchess' Necklace (Part 1) by Susan J. Willbanks
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Publishing date: 3/27/2013

                        Synopsis 

Follow Catrina and her long time friend Sarah on a romantic adventure filled with jewel thieves and chasing Interpol agents, while Cat finds romance with the FBI agent as he looks for the people involved in the disappearance of her family heirloom.

My Review

I was asked by Ms. Willbanks to review a sample of her new book, Catrina and the Duchess' Necklace.  The sample was about 3 pages long, so I don't have a lot to base my review on. However, the pages the I was able to read were pretty good. I think the book has a lot of potential for being a fun, romantic novel. I would eventually like to continue reading more to see how this book develops :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment