Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week, a new question is posted regarding books, blogging, and other fun topics. This weeks question:
What are some of your favorite feel good, light and fluffy reads?
When I first saw this question, my mind went immediately to chick flicks. While I love reading thought-provoking, complex books, I love jumping in to feel-good, mushy romances. Yes, it's a guilty pleasure that I don't read too often anymore. When I was in high school, I pretty much only read romance or romantic suspense novels. Sure, there was always parts of the book that I just wanted to cry or yell at the characters, but at the end, everything always works out and makes you feels so good!
Some of the books that I really love and could re-read a hundred times are:
* Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne
* Night Tales series by Nora Roberts (4 books)
* anything by Sandra Brown or Nicholas Sparks (especially The Rescue)
* Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
* Dakota Series by Debbie Macomber
What are your favorite go-to books if you need a break or change of pace?