Thursday, April 25, 2013

New books and other happy things :)

So lately I've been having really crappy days. Mostly its just stress from finals and graduation coming up, along with searching for a new apartment, and family drama. Thankfully, my boyfriend and I found a new place, so that stress is gone :) Well last week, Paul and his mom were out searching for apartments for us, and he told me he bought a book for me at a rummage sale. This is what I come home to:

He didn't just buy me one book... he bought me 29! What more can a girl ask for?! Some of them are older and cheesy romance novels that I might not have picked out, but sometimes those are fun to read. Plus, its the thought that counts right?! I couldn't love him more :) 

Then I come home from school a few days later, and I find these review copies on my doorstep! The Guilty One by Lisa Ballyntine and The Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell 

(I've started reading The Death of Bees and its really good so far!) 

To top it all off... Paul picks me up from class this past Tuesday and this is waiting for me on the car seat: 


Needless to say, he knows how to cheer me up! :) Usually I just post things about books, but I couldn't resist! 


1 comment :

  1. Awwww :-) That's lovely, always nice to be made feel special. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete