Friday, March 14, 2014

Book Blogger Hop 3.14.14

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. It gives bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about those bloggers and get followers for your own! It starts on Fridays and runs to the end of Thursday. To learn more, visit the host! 

How to participate: 

1. Answer the question that's posted each week
2. Enter your link to the list on the host's blog
3. Visit the other bloggers that are participating

This week's question:

What is the most creative thing you have ever done with a book?

I guess there are a couple thing... I generally don't like ruining books, but I bought a really old, bigger book and cut out some pages in it. Then I printed in black ink random pictures and hung them up on my walls! This is where I got my inspiration:


Mine are a little different since I only used black ink silhouettes and hung them in black picture frames. The images I used are: Ferris wheel, man on a bike, pocket watch, little boy and girl holding hands, and street/lamp post. I absolutely love them! 

I'm also using old books as the centerpieces for my wedding in October! I don't have a picture yet, but it was inspired from this one:

Tables named after literary lovers - I'm such a book nerd that I would LOVE this at my wedding! :)

Not sure if I'm going to name my tables after literary couples, but I'm thinking about it (: My flowers are also a little different, but I can't wait to have them on display at the wedding!! (:

4 comments :

  1. Those are gorgeous! Do upload some photos!
    I have nominated you for the
    Liebster Award
    if youre up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, I love it Tina! I don't know why I can never think of this stuff.
    Here's my answer
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2014/03/book-blogger-hop-what-is-most-creative.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love the picture idea. I am so going to try that. They are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That picture idea is beautiful. So awesome! I think the book wedding center peices are a great idea too. I think naming the tables after literary couples is okay, but only if they are couples that ended with a happy ending. Lizzy and Darcy are good for a wedding, but Gatsby and Daisy and Romeo and Juliet not so much. Just my thoughts. Have a great weekend. Keep it shiny!

    ReplyDelete