Sunday, March 9, 2014

[Review] Anything But Sweet by Candis Terry

Anything But Sweet by Candis Terry 
Series: Sweet, Texas #1
Publisher: Avon Books
Publishing Date: June 25, 2013
371 Pages
Format: paperback, won



Synopsis 

He's stubborn and thoroughly male....

If Charlotte Brooks thinks she and her TV makeover show can turn Reno Wilder's hometown upside down, he'll be happy to prove her wrong. The ex-Marine has seen too much turmoil and he likes Sweet, Texas, just the way it is. Traditional. Familiar. A little dull. Everything Charli isn't. But instead of backing off from his scowls like everyone else, Charli digs in her skyscraper heels.

She's tenacious and wickedly tempting...

Reno Wilder is a one-man unwelcoming committee, but Charli isn't budging. It's clear the gorgeous cowboy needs an overhaul just as much as Sweet. Someone needs to break him out of that gruff  shell and show him how fun and rewarding a little change can be.

They're about to find that love is anything but predictable.


My Review

I participated in a review tour for the second book in this series by Candis Terry a couple weeks ago, and really loved it! Then I was lucky enough to win an amazing giveaway where I won the first book of the series and 2 others by Candis Terry! I couldn't wait to dive into this book, and I read it over 2 days!

This book was the perfect romance :) I was really in the mood for something along these lines, and it didn't disappoint me! I just devoured this book and cannot wait for the next in the series to come out. I also can't wait to read more by Candis Terry! She sure has a way with romances. I love stories like this set in a small town, and it makes me really want to live in one. They always seem so sweet and charming. I loved Reno and Charli's story; they seemed perfect for each other and the sparks flew right when they first met!

If anyone is looking for a charming romance story, this is the perfect one for you! Romances were some of my first love of books and continuing to read them is one for my favorite past times.

No comments :

Post a Comment