Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday 3.26.14



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Dani @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our shelves :)

I read Anna and the French Kiss a month or two ago and really loved it. Now I want to read the next in the series! I almost bought it last night from Amazon, but then I told myself I didn't need any more books until I get through some more that have been on my TBR pile for quite some time... So hopefully by the summer I'll have it! These fun YA romances seem like the perfect summer read, too! 


2 comments :

  1. i just bought Anna and the French Kiss. I hope I love it as much as everyone else seems to. :) www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too! I was a little worried when I started reading it because there is so much hype about it, but I really loved it (:

      Delete