Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.
This week's question: Top ten books on my summer TBR list!
These lists are always hard for me because as much as I want to make a list and stick to it, I often don't. I'm very much a person that has to be in the mood to read a certain kind of book. Sometimes I pick up a mystery, but I'm not in the mood, so I put it down. Other times I pick up a young adult thinking its what I want, but put that down because it's just not what I'm in the mood for. But, despite all that, I'm going to try to come up with a list of books to read this summer (:
1. The Program - I won this in a giveaway and it's been sitting on my shelf since! I've heard great things so I really can't wait to start it (:
2. The Book of Broken Hearts - I love young adult books, and romances, so this seems like a perfect combination for summer!
3. Lola and the Boy Next Door 4. Isla and the Happily Ever After
Absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss, so I can't wait to dive into these two!
5. The Forgotten Daughter - I started reading this already, but then I picked up The Reason I Jump from the library and needed to start that right away (see review here). So I'm really hoping I can finish it this summer!
6. One Plus One - After reading Me Before You, I can't wait to get my hands on everything by Jojo Moyes!
7. Attachments - I have yet to read anything by Rainbow Rowell, and I certainly can't wait to! They all look really good, and this looks funny so I can't wait to read it!
8. 7th Heaven - Halfway done with this series (what's out so far) and I can't wait to keep reading!
9. 44 Charles Street - This has been on my shelf for a few months now and it sounds really good. Hopefully I'll get to it this summer (:
10. The Summer I Turned Pretty - Summer is in the title, so its the perfect summer read! (: