Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! 6.3.14


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site. 

This week's topic: Top ten books that will be in my beach bag this summer

Well I don't make it to the beach very often, but this is what I'm looking forward to reading this summer! I feel like summer is always a good time to read young adult books - not sure why, but it feels right, so that's what a lot of these are! (: 


The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han 


The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler 


Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger


Something Sweeter by Candis Terry


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


The Forgotten Daughter by Renita D'Silva


Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti


The Program by Suzanne Young


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


The Other Summer Girl by Sarah D. Towne

8 comments :

  1. Ooh nice! New to me ones but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by (: Most of these I won in a giveaway, so I hadn't heard of them either. Hopefully they're good!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the Clockwork series, they look like great books! Nice choices :)

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by (: Hopefully I'll start the series soon!

      Delete
  3. The Other Summer Girl looks good. :)
    www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It does look good! I need to read is soon! Its been on my shelf way too long and I'm starting to feel guilty!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your list!!! Especially the fact that Clockwork Angel is on your list!! I LOVE Shadowhunters and I LOVE Cassandra Clare!!

    *fangirling*

    Actually, Clockwork Angel is the only book on your list I've read! But the others are on my TBR;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I haven't read anything by Cassandra Clare yet, so this will be my first! I'm sure I will love it just as much as everyone else seems too (:

      Delete