Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 6.28.14




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course, ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog! 




Library


I'm borrowing the audio version of this book from the library! I'm about halfway through and its pretty good so far! 

Won


I won this book from Simon and Schuster Publishing! I haven't heard of it, but it looks pretty interesting so I can't wait to read it (: 


No comments :

Post a Comment