Sunday, December 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves 12.27.15

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course, ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog! 


Christmas Haul!

I received some really great books this year and I can't wait to dive into them all! Here are the 6 that I got:




Friction by Sandra Brown
The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
The Noticer by Andy Andrews
The One and Only by Emily Giffin
See Me by Nicholas Sparks

I've never actually heard of The Noticer, but my mother-in-law read it and loved it. So she gifted a copy to me and my three sister-in-laws. I'm just really excited to start them all! Plus I was given a good amount in gift cards, so more books will be purchased, and soon!

4 comments :

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy yours as well! (:

      Delete
  2. The One and Only is good! I have yet to read the new Nicholas Sparks. I can say that Sandra Brown usually writes some good stuff. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm a big fan of her work too! And I can't wait to read The One and Only and the new Nicholas Sparks books! (: Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete