Saturday, January 25, 2014

Book Blogger Hop 1.25.14

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. It gives bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about those bloggers and get followers for your own! It starts on Fridays and runs to the end of Thursday. To learn more, visit the host! 

How to participate: 

1. Answer the question that's posted each week
2. Enter your link to the list on the host's blog 
3. Visit the other bloggers that are participating

This week's question:

Do you think you will ever read every book on your TBR pile? 

Well, I sure hope so! I think I will read them all, but I don't think my pile will ever be completely gone because I'm always buying and receiving new books to add! I have a list printed out of all my books that are on my shelf from December 31 2013. My goal is to have many of those finished by the end of 2014. But that's not counting new books that I add to my shelves. The list is overwhelming, so I don't think I'll ever get rid of my pile (: 

8 comments :

  1. My pile is constantly growing too, but I sure do try to get through them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I'm constantly trying to read books that I have on my shelves, but then I find other books to buy and sometimes I'd rather read a book I just got than one that's been on my shelf for a while.

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I will be trying to finish my ever growing TBR pile for all of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is an endless cycle.. I keep telling myself to learn how to pace my buying vs my reading habits but I'm always failing haha :)

    Thanks for dropping my Blogger Hop post :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm always failing too! But its one of those things that I'm ok with failing (:

      Delete
  4. One book read, two books added, right? It IS an endless cycle--but all in all, a good problem to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yea that's how it works! or... one book read, 4 books added? (:

      Delete