Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 1.25.14



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog!

Well, it's been a while since I've participated in this, and I don't remember when I got these books exactly (roughly a week or two ago), but that's ok, I'll still showcase them! 


1.jpg

I won these books from Simon and Schuster in the 31 Days of Reading giveaway! I cannot wait to start reading all of these!! But it will probably take me a while. Good thing I have nothing to do today besides read and crochet!! (:  (You can see my crochet projects here)

Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Letting Ana Go by Anonymous 
Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
The Program by Suzanne Young
Changeling by Philippa Gregory 
Haven by Kristi Cook
Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Wither by Lauren DeStefano 
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole 
Winger by Andrew Smith
The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
Crash by Lisa McMann
Golden by Jessica Kirby
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Uglies by Scott Westerfield 
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse 
Precious Blood by Tonya Hurley (previously published as The Blessed)
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
Linked by Imogen Howson
Fault Line by Christa Desir
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger


6 comments :

  1. Impressive win! :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was quite shocked when I saw it (:

      Delete
  2. You are one lucky duck, Tina! :) That is an awesome pile of books and I hope you'll enjoy all of them - or at least most of them! :D Which one will you be reading first?? :) Happy reading and see you around!

    PS. New Follower!

    Evie @Bookish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! Umm I guess the first one I read was Wither - but that's also because I had a copy of it already - But I think I want to start Letting Ana Go. That's what I'm planning at least, but it could change! (:

      Delete
  3. Holy Smokes!!! That is an amazing pile of books!!!! I've read a few of them... Hush, Hush... Linked... Burn for Burn, Clockwork Angel... they were all amazing!!! I hope you loved them ALL!!! Happy Reading and enjoy your crocheting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you liked the ones you read! I can't wait to dive into this amazing pile!! I just want to read them all right now! Unfortunately, that's not really possible lol Thanks for stopping by! (:

      Delete