Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 TBR Reading Challenge

So, I wasn't that good at this challenge last year, but I'm determined to finish it this year!! The TBR Pile Challenge is hosted by the team at Bookish. The goal of this challenge is pretty basic: get those books that have been sitting around for far too long off your shelves!! Doesn't seem so hard right? Well, it kind of is! I'm constantly getting new books, and often forget about older books that I have because I'm so concerned about reading the newest one! (Even if its just the newest to me) 

My goal: 
Well, I'm tempted to do the Sweet Summer Fling level of reading 31-40 books on my TBR Pile, but since I failed last year so miserably, I think I'll stick to the First Kiss with reading 21 - 30 books on my pile! I'm determined to do better than last year! I don't have books picked out yet, but anything that was on my shelf as of December 31 is fair game! I'll post my list of books here as I read them, along with a link to the review. 
1. Beach Road by James Patterson
2. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
5. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
6. Heaven's Price by Sandra Brown
7. Chasing Justice by Danielle Stewart 
8. Tears of Rage by John Walsh
9. The 5th Horseman by James Patterson
10. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander (JK Rowling)
11. The 6th Target by James Patterson (Women's Murder Club)
12. The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
13. The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
14. The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman
15. Words of Silk by Sandra Brown
16. Time and Again by Nora Roberts
17. One For the Money by Janet Evanovich
18. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
19. Betting on You by Jessie Evans
20. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
21. 

No comments :

Post a Comment