Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me.
The general rules are:
- Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)
- Follow the Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to say hi and that they are now following you in your comments.
- Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Don't just follow, comment and say hi in the post! Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'hi'
- If someone comments and says they are following you, please follow back!
I tend to not read books that I think I'll hate. Mostly because I have so many books on my shelves waiting to be read that I don't see the point in reading something I won't like. However, a couple of years ago, I found myself with a copy of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Long story short, I bought it for my brother-in-laws girlfriend for Christmas and ended up with two copies because of a mix-up with shipping. So I kept the second copy. I wasn't really sure if I'd like it; it didn't seem like something I would be interested in and I had never heard of it before. But I decided to start it anyways - why not? I had the book and I don't like giving books away until I've read them. I began this book and couldn't put it down! It was absolutely beautiful and magically written! Read it!!