Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog!

This week I didn't buy any books (I'm proud of myself for that :] ), but I'm borrowing one from my mother-in-law and received another from Netgalley.

Borrowing:

My mother-in-law said it was a really good book and so hard to put down. I've been interested in this story since it first happened a couple years ago, but never really followed it that much. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it now, and its interesting. I was a little disappointed in the writing when I first started reading it, but it's gotten a little better. I'll post more about it in my review when I'm finished :)







ebooks:


I received this book through NetGalley's review program and it's really good so far! About halfway through it, I think, and I'm so glad I received a copy of this! 

No comments :

Post a Comment