Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog!

Yay! Another week that I didn't buy any books :) I made a deal with myself that I can't buy another book until my birthday, July 19. So I still have a couple more weeks to go but two weeks in a row without buying any is pretty good for me. However, I did still get some more books to add to my shelves!

Borrowing:

 I rented this book from the public library in audio format. I had a 10+ hour drive this weekend to visit friends so it was perfect. This is the first time I've ever listened to an audio book and I'm enjoying it so far (:










Review Copies:








I received these two review copies from Hogarth Books and I can't wait to read them! They sound really good, so I'm very excited!

















eBooks:

I also received the following for eBooks from NetGalley. I just started reading One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis and I can't wait to read the others! I'm so happy with the amount of books I received this week, without buying any of them! I also love that all of these books are from different genres, so anything that I'm in the mood for is covered! (:



2 comments :

  1. i'll be curious to see what you think of One Step to Far, and Whistling Past the Graveyard. I've read both of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely can't wait to read them! Hopefully I'll get to them soon, but my TBR list is so long that it might take a while. I should probably stop requesting new books lol :)

      Delete