Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Classics Reading Challenge 2013

So, like I said yesterday, I decided to join a few reading challenges to help keep me on track with my reading goals. Yesterday I joined Off the Shelf, and today I joined a few more. I will post the books that belong with each challenge, along with the links to the reviews. I will also update as soon as I add a new book to the challenge list! :) Hopefully I can accomplish these!


The Classics Reading Challenge 2013 is hosted by Jessica @ Thoughts at One in the Morning. The goal is to just read ONE classic throughout the year. I have so many Jane Austen books as well as a few by Charlotte and Emily Bronte. My goal is to read two by the end of the year.

1. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

2. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery




No comments :

Post a Comment