Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday! 4.1.14


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)


This weeks question: What are you picks for Spring 2014? 

There are so many good books just waiting on my shelves and waiting in stores for me to buy (: I can't wait to dive into these! However, before I buy more books, I'm trying to read some that are on my shelves. These are the books I'm looking forward to reading this spring: 


Wild About Her Wingman by Robin Bielman - this ARC is currently on my Kindle and it's due to release in a couple of weeks! I loved the first two in this series and cannot wait to read this one! I think I'll be starting it today. 


7th Heaven by James Patterson- Just finished The 6th Target (review coming soon), so I want to jump right into this next book! I love James Patterson and I know I won't be disappointed with his stories. 


Fever and Sever by Lauren DeStefano- Need to finish this series! I really loved reading Wither so I cannot wait to read these two and see what happens! 


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I won this book in a large giveaway from SimonTeen and its been on my shelf for a couple months. I've always wanted to read it, but didn't get around to it. Hopefully I will soon (: 



Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - Ahhh, for those of you who read Anna and the French Kiss, you know why I want to read this one! I absolutely loved Anna and I'm so excited to read this!! However... I haven't bought it yet, so it will probably be towards the end of my spring list

No comments :

Post a Comment