Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WWW Wednesday! 4.9.14

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading. To participate, simply answer the three following questions:

- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading 


Gerald's Game by Stephen King 
This is the first King novel I've ever read. I just started it today, and am about 1/4 of the way through. Not too sure how I feel about it yet, but I'm going to keep reading for a while. I have a couple other's of his on my shelves as well, so if I don't like this one, I won't give up on him yet! 


Recently Finished


The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
Just finished this last night! This is a reread for me. You can see my review here


Up Next


Fever by Lauren DeStefano
I THINK I'm going to read this next. I'm usually pretty bad at this part of the meme because I might be in the mood for something now, but when it comes to actually picking up another book, I tend to find something else that grabbed my attention. Time will tell (: 



No comments :

Post a Comment