Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! 7.29.14


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.

This week's question: Top ten authors of which we own the most books

These aren't in any particular order, and since I'm not home, I can't actually count how many of each author I have. These are just educated guesses (: Plus it makes me realize that other than these authors, I don't own a ton by the same person! 

1. Jodi Picoult 
One of my absolute favorite authors! I own all of her books and can't wait for her next to come out! 

2. Sandra Brown 
When I was younger, she's pretty much all I read (: 

3. James Patterson 
I'm addicted to his work! I have probably half of them, but if you know him, that's still so many books! I probably have over 20 

4. JK Rowling 
I own all the HP books, as well as Fantastic Beasts and Quidditch Through the Ages

5. Anita Shreve 
I've read a few, but have so many more to go! 

6. Joanna Campbell
I own 7 of the first Thoroughbred series! I was obsessed as a kid! 

7. Nora Roberts 
Again, when I was younger, I mostly read her and Sandra Brown 

8. Jane Austen 
Sad that I haven't actually read any of hers, but I own them all!  

9. Lisa Gardner
I own about 5 of hers and really enjoy them! I still need to read a few of them, but I'm working on it!

10. Nicholas Sparks
I LOVE his books and I think I own them all! 

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. There is! I've seen it on so many blogs (: Glad to know there's still so many HP fans!

      Delete
  2. Great list. I own many Jane Austen books too, thanks to my mom who always hunts second-hand bookshops and buys many books she thinks I'll need sometime but besides Pride & Prejudice I haven't read any either. I own the seven Harry Potter books and I'm actually quite proud of them because even after many years they are still in perfect shape. I'm yet to read Jodi Picoult's works but I heard many great things about her.
    Here's my list: http://www.reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/07/ten-authors-i-own-most-books-from.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I highly recommend reading Jodi Picoult's work. I think she's fantastic. My HP books are in really good shape too! I think the first one has a little binding damage, so I might replace it eventually, but for the most part, they're perfect.

      Delete