Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog!


 
Review Copy from Bethany House
 
 
I'm definitely a skeptic, so I thought this would be a good book for me to read (:
 
 
 
Bought
 
 
I've heard about this book many times before and it sounds really interesting, especially since its from the parents' point of view. I think when people commit tragic acts, we often forget about their families being victims as well.
 
 
 
 
 
I love everything that James Patterson writes, so I couldn't pass these two up when I saw them for only $2.00!!!
 
 
Again, I love everything that she writes, so I couldn't pass up $2.00 for this one either!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment