Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)

This weeks question:

Thanksgiving...what are some of your favorite Thanksgiving traditions? What do you like to cook or eat? Feel free to share a recipe! 


Well, I'd have to say that I love pretty much everything about Thanksgiving! I love being with my family, eating the delicious foods, and the start of Christmas music!!!! (: I love trying new recipes (most often the ones I find on Pinterest) so any excuse to get the family together means that I get to try a new one! Not entirely sure what I will make this year, but it will be something good! My mom also makes an amazing pie - its called Blissful Banana Pie, and it was my great-grandmother's recipe. Its not a pie that you have to bake (so fast and easy!). Its basically banana pudding and cool whip, a graham cracker crust plus lots of chocolate (: I couldn't ask for anything better! hhaha

I'm also thinking of participating in the Turkey-Trot this year. It's a 5 mile run or 2 mile walk the morning of Thanksgiving. I've gotten my parents and brother to do a 5k with me this year, and now they want to do this! I love that we're staying active when this time of the year is often when people get lazy (myself included). Who knows - maybe this will be a new Thanksgiving tradition for us (:


What about you? What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving traditions? 

1 comment :

  1. The Turkey-Trot sounds great. Have fun
    My TMST:http://littlebookpixie.blogspot.mx/2013/11/tell-me-something-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete