Friday, November 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 11.7.14


 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course, ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog! 

Bought




What books have you added to your shelves?! Have you read any of these books? 

6 comments :

  1. Nice haul! All of these are new to me. Hope you enjoy reading them.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm a big fan of Lisa Gardner's work, so I'm sure I'll like those! Lola Jaye is new to me, though, so hopefully that one is good (: Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these. They certainly look good though. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to dive into them! Good thing I have a weekend free to do whatever I want! (All reading of course!)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul :) I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them and have a nice week!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by (: Hope you enjoy all your wonderful books!

      Delete