Monday, November 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday 11.4.14


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.


This week's question: Top ten books I want to reread!

1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
6. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
7. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
8. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
9. Harry Potter series
10. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult


4 comments :

  1. OOh nice! Only one I've read is Harry and naturally I forgot him in my list! I always see him as a given to nearly everything, hence my forgetting!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think the same way about Harry Potter! Its on almost every single one of my lists (positive lists, that is), so sometimes I forget about including it, too. (:

      Delete
  2. I want to read the night circus too. I have it but haven't gotten to it yet. Also Alex (which I saw in your october wrap up)

    I'm a new follower of yours- email and bloglovin. I am always really excited to find another attorney and blogger. We graduated at the same time. I graduated from FSU law. And I actually just got a new job in the practice area I want last week. So I am in the process of ending my current job and moving. What kind of law do you practice?

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    P.S. I love your blog design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Night Circus is one of my favorite books, so I definitely recommend reading it! And Alex was a really good book! I can't wait to read the others in the series! It doesn't hurt that I absolutely love hockey, either (:
      Oh I'm glad you were able to get a job in the field you wanted! And I like finding other attorneys/law school survivors as well! I used to practice family law, but I didn't like it, so now I'm an investigator for a state department, and I absolutely love it! (: Maybe some day I'll practice law in the private area again... maybe estate planning or something. What field do you practice in/will you practice in?

      Delete