Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey, where we share what we read last week, what we're currently reading, and what is next for us! 


Just Finished: 


You can read my review here!


Current Read: 



Technically I'm still reading Clash of Kings as well, but it's been a while since I picked it up, so I'm not counting that. This is the second book in the Tessa Leoni series, and I just received an ARC of the 3rd (Crash & Burn), so I can't wait to keep reading this and get to the next :) 


Up Next: 


Crash & Burn is the 3rd book in the Tessa Leoni series, so I might jump right into that, or I might start Just Like Fate. I read about 3 pages of that before I got sidetracked and then picked up Touch & Go, so I hope to grab it again soon :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment