Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.
This week's question: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015 (bookish, blogging or otherwise!)
Ahhh so many things that I want to do this coming year! Starting to work on some of the things now, which is good, but I need to do more! :)
1. Get my blog organized. Just need to get my life a little more organized in general
2. Learn HTML coding. I need to make my blog more original and fun!
3. Read more books from my TBR pile :) I started working on that already but it needs to improve!
4. Try not to buy as many books unless I really, really want them. I have a problem with buying books because they're cheap, but then they sit on the shelves and I buy more without reading them
1. Get back into the gym! Seriously! I used to be really good about it, going about 4 times a week. Then wedding planning happened, and then house hunting happened, and then the holidays happened... Need to get back to running my 3+ miles! No use putting this off any longer... will be in the gym in about an hour! :)
2. Move into our new house! Ahh! Can't believe we bought a house! So exciting :) But what that means is I need to start cleaning and packing our apartment (boo!)
3. Work on scrapbooking. I have a project for my parents I'm working on and also one for myself for our wedding and honeymoon, but I have been putting that off for quite some time because I'm always reading.
4. Work on my genealogy! I bought a subscription to Ancestry.com, but haven't really used it since and its too expensive to not use it! I love learning about my past ancestors, so this should be a fun goal :)
So many things to do, not enough time in the day! What are your new years resolutions?!