Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! 12.16.14


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.


This week's question: Top ten books I read in 2014


1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 

2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

4. Carly's Voice: Breaking Through Autism by Arthur Fleischmann and Carly Fleischmann

5. A Cowboy's Christmas Promise by Maggie McGinnis

6. Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts

7. Second Chance at the Sugar Shack by Candis Terry

8. 6th Target by James Patterson 

9. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens

10. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin 

2 comments :

  1. OOh nice! A lot of Faking Normal going around! These are pretty much all new to me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shoot, I thought I replied to this! Obviously not... :) Thanks for stopping by! And I definitely recommend you read Faking Normal! It was good!

      Delete