Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves! 12.6.14


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course, ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog! 

 

Baby Proof by Emily Giffin 
Hide by Lisa Gardner 
I Do (But I Don't) by Cara Lockwood

Some great books added to my shelves! Can't wait to jump in and read these! I've read books by Gardner and Giffin before, but never Lockwood! :) 

4 comments :

  1. OOOh nice! All totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope yours are great reads! :)

      Delete
  2. I have read only one book from Emily Giffin. I like her writing! I hope you enjoy your new books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I really like her writing as well! I've read quite a few of her books and really like them :)

      Delete