Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves! 12.20.14

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. Its all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, whether physical or virtual books. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course, ebooks! Tynga posts this meme on Saturdays, but you can post on any day that works best for you! Check out the guidelines by visiting Tynga's blog! 

ARC


I was so excited to find this beauty on my doorstep today!! I seriously cannot wait to start reading it! I actually started last night and got a few pages into it, but then I realized that its actually the 3rd book in the Tessa Leoni series. I've read the first and I have the second sitting on my shelf, so I going to read that one next and then Crash & Burn. I know I can read this one as a stand-alone, but I'd rather read it in order. Ahh! So exciting :) 


What books, physical or virtual, did you add to your shelves this week?!

2 comments :

  1. Nice! Totally new to me! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I can't wait to read this, so I'm very excited I got it :) I'll definitely stop by yours tomorrow :)

      Delete