Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cover Me Up! 2.13.14

Pages of Comfort

So, we're always told not to judge a book by its cover, but you know that you still do! It's often the first thing that grabs your attention when in the book store, library, or on a website. If a cover is intriguing or beautiful, you pick it up to find out what it's about. If the cover is boring or unappealing, you pass it up in search for something else. Maybe the title catches your attention too, but for me, it's often the cover. This purpose of this meme is to showcase a book cover that you found interesting. It could be that you absolutely loved it, or maybe you can't stand it. Whatever the cover means to you, post it on here and tell is a little about your thoughts. Do you love it? Hate it? Think it doesn't fit the story? 

To participate in this meme, please follow the host, Pages of Comfort and link back to this blog. Leave a comment below to let me know that you've participated so I can check out your post. Or simply leave a comment with your thoughts on the cover I've posted.




I know next to nothing about this book, I just saw it on the side of Goodreads. But I really like this cover! 

What do you think? Are you a fan or not? 

No comments :

Post a Comment