Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. Every week she posts an idea for a 'Top Ten' list relating to books, and encourages other book bloggers to respond and participate. All the details are listed on her site.
This week's topic: Top ten things I love about being a reader and book blogger
I love being a blogger because....
1. I love meeting new people in the blogger world
2. I can share my love for books with so many other people!
3. I have found so many new authors and books that I never would have discovered otherwise
4. Having the chance to receive ARCs is amazing!
5. It gives me the opportunity to write
I love being a reader because....
6. I always have something to do - I almost always carry a book with me, and I don't need to rely on technology to keep me entertained
7. I'm able to explore worlds and lives so different than my own
8. I feel so much more educated and I continue to learn
9. It's a relatively cheap hobby since I buy all my books used
10. I can connect with people in real life by talking about books we've read or want to read (even with people I don't really know!)