Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WWW Wednesdays! 2.26.14

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading. To participate, simply answer the three following questions:

- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading 


I love reading about Tudor history in these books! I'm not much into non-fiction, so I love that these books are based on history, but are works of fiction! (: So far, this book is good! I'm about 1/4 of the way through and it's definitely keeping my attention! 

Recently Finished 

    

Got them off my TBR pile! Makes me feel accomplished for some reason (: 

Memoirs of a Geisha review

Heaven's Price review

Chasing Justice review

What's Next? 

I don't know why I answer this question... because every time I think I'll read something next, I change my mind. I really depends on my mood when I'm done with the book I'm on now! I might want something light and not too dramatic, or I might want to read the next one in this series. Don't know! So I'm finally boycotting this question (: I guess you'll find out what I'm reading next when I find out! 

No comments :

Post a Comment