Friday, January 9, 2015

Feature and Follow! 1.9.15


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me. 

The general rules are: 
- Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)
- Follow the Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to say hi and that they are now following you in your comments. 
- Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Don't just follow, comment and say hi in the post! Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'hi'
- If someone comments and says they are following you, please follow back! 


This Week's Question: Do you have any fun collections (other than books)?

Does yarn count? I have 3 bins full of yarn! When I buy it, I have every intention of turning it into crochet projects, but I just haven't had the chance yet! So many projects, so little time. However, since I'm home sick today (boo!), maybe I'll work on some of these projects :) 


12 comments :

  1. Ooh nice! Sorry to hear you're sick! That's never fun! Getting over a nasty cold myself!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! This is an awful cold! It never seems to go away!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, yarn totally counts, if all kinds of different beads in various sizes and types count too. I have a ton of them, because I love designing my own jewelry. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a really fun hobby! I'd love to do it some day, but I have a million other little projects to do that I never have time for lol thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Yarn definitely counts!
    I hope you feel better soon!

    Old follower
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it sucks being sick, but I've been able to work on some crochet projects, thankfully! And do some reading :)

      Delete
  4. Hopping through. I love needlework. I need to get back into knitting. There are so many gorgeous yarns.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are! I love finding new projects to work on! It definitely takes away from my reading a little, but sometimes I need to change it up :)

      Delete
  5. All that yarn...Do you have cats who can play with it when you're not looking? ;)

    New GFC follower xx

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I do! I used to have two, but just one now, and he certainly knows how to get into it and drag it everywhere! thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  6. Lol, I have the same problem!! Once upon a time, I decided to knit a scarf. It turned out lovely, so then I decided I was going to knit all sort of awesome, so I bought a ton of yarn. Now it's just sitting in a basket in my living room. Haha.

    New follower via GFC!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I have SO much yarn and so many projects I want to do, just not enough time! Thankfully, I do still crochet and I do it enough that my husband doesn't get too annoyed with the yarn everywhere... Winter is usually the time I do it, and not too often during the summer unless Im in a reading funk. Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete