Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tell Me Something Tuesday 1.20.15


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)


This week's question: Audiobooks: Do you listen to them? Why or why not?

I do listen to them, but not very often. I really prefer to read books, but there are times when listening is just easier. I used to travel a lot in my previous job, just daily trips, but driving can get kind of boring, so audiobooks were a great way to pass the time. I don't listen to them as much, but I have a few left on my iPod that I'd like to listen to. But again, given the choice between an audiobook and a physical book, I'll choose the physical book. 

No comments :

Post a Comment