Friday, January 16, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday! 1.16.15


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me. 

The general rules are: 
- Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)
- Follow the Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to say hi and that they are now following you in your comments. 
- Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Don't just follow, comment and say hi in the post! Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'hi'
- If someone comments and says they are following you, please follow back! 


This Week's Question: Do you own any doubles of your books? How did you get to a second, third, or fourth copy?

I really don't have that many doubles. Off the top of my head, I can't recall any... Maybe there are one or two, but it would usually happen if I had an ebook and then either bought the print copy or had it gifted to me. :) As much as I love books, I don't need multiple of the same! 

2 comments :

  1. I can understand that! My multiple copies come from contest wins or cover changes and I just had to have the new cover because I loved it so much!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of starting to collect some books that I absolutely loved, just to get other editions, but I haven't started yet! I'm on a bit of a book-buying hiatus until we move into our new house in 2 months... I hate packing, so the less I can pack, the better (:

      Delete