Friday, May 9, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday! 5.9.14


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me. 

The general rules are: 
- Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)
- Follow the Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
-Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to say hi and that they are now following you in your comments. 
-Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Don't just follow, comment and say hi in the post! Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'hi'
-If someone comments and says they are following you, please follow back! 

This weeks question: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling)

I would love to sit down with Jodi Picoult and pick her brain! I think he work is amazing and I'm curious as to where she gets her ideas and inspiration! 
I would also like to have dinner with James Patterson because I love his stories - they're fast paced and intense! 
And dinner with Erin Morgenstern would be amazing since I absolutely loved her novel The Night Circus! It's one of my favorite books of all time (: 



14 comments :

  1. I have been thinking of reading the Night Circus cause it's soooo pretty!
    My FF
    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Its a really great book (:

      Delete
  2. Jodi Picoult is an amazing choice :) New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! And I agree! Her work is wonderful (:

      Delete
  3. I have yet to read any books by James Patterson book, but I'm hoping to read them soon :D
    New GFC follower (:

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly encourage it! They're super fast-paced and really good! I think on of my favorites by him is The Postcard Killers.

      Delete
  4. OOh nice! I still have the one and only Jodi Picoult book I'll ever read in my TBR mountain. Between the Lines! Really want to read that soon!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't read that one yet! But I'm looking forward to it (: Hopefully you like it!

      Delete
  5. Good choice! New follower on Bloglovin'
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. James Patterson is one of my favorite author! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see other Patterson fans out here! Thanks for stopping by (:

      Delete
  7. I'd like to meet James Patterson too.
    I couldn't get the G+ link to work, but I'm already a Twitter follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think his novels are great! And thanks for following - sorry you couldn't get G+ to work, I'll have to see if it works on my end.

      Delete