Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WWW Wednesdays! 5.28.14

WWW_Wednesdays4



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading. To participate, simply answer the three following questions:

- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading


Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Bride Quartet, #2

I just borrowed this book this past weekend from a friend and I'm halfway through! It's so good and I'm glad to finally be reading Emma's story! I've read the other 3 in the series... a little out of order, but thankfully they don't really need to be read in order. 

Just Finished


The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger 
See my review here



The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
See my review here!

Up Next


Harry Potter by JK Rowling 
I've read the series already, but I'm really in the mood to reread them, so this might be next! 


Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck 
Or I might possibly read this next. Not too sure yet (: 



2 comments :

  1. I love having a Harry Potter re-read! :-) I hope you have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big romance reader but I loved the Bride Quartet books!

    ReplyDelete