Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday 5.6.14


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)

This week's question: Spring Cleaning: Do you periodically go through and clean up your blog by deleting old posts and then back it up? 

I have to confess that I don't do this very much. I've probably only done it once in the year or so that I've been blogging. And even then, I didn't clean up much, just a few old posts. I think I'll be going through the blog this week to clean it up again! Plus I'll probably clean up the tags that I have and organize everything else! I've been pretty slow at reading lately, so I've got some time before any reviews will be posted (:

Any suggestions on things to do to clean up my blog and keep it running smoothly? I love getting new ideas!!

No comments :

Post a Comment