Thursday, May 1, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Bucket List

lifeofblogger

Life of a blogger is weekly meme hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat where we share stuff about our life outside of blogging!

This week's topic: Bucket List 

I love creating lists, and bucket lists are obviously really fun! There are SO many things on my bucket list, and I could probably go on and on, so I'll just give a few!

1. Travel the world - Yes, I want to go everywhere! France, Ireland, Italy, Australia, South America, England, etc. Thankfully, I get to cross Italy and Greece off my list this fall when I go there for my honeymoon!

2. Run a marathon - I started running about 2 years ago, and while I'm not very good, I still enjoy it. I've ran a couple 5Ks, and the most I've ever ran is 5 miles. I definitely have a lot of work to do to get to 26+ miles, but it's a long-term goal (:

3. Fall in love and get married - well, I've accomplished the first part of this! My fiance is the best thing that ever happened to me and he's my best friend. We get married in a couple of months and I cannot wait to spend my future with him!

4. Have a family! - As I'm getting married in October, I'm halfway done with this one! And I'd love to have a couple kids in the future to complete our family :) (near future for me, distant future for my fiance).

5. Own horses (again) - I had a couple horses while I was growing up. My mom and I used to ride a lot. But then high school hit and we got incredibly busy, and had to sell them. I really want to get another one soon! Hopefully I'll make enough money to afford one someday.

6. Build a dream house - My fiance and I really want to build a house rather than buy. I'm thinking in a couple of years this may be able to happen!

7. Have a library in my house! - One of the reasons we want to build a house! I'd love to have my own library and reading nook. I have a couple hundred books right now, so I'm working towards this goal every day! Pretty soon I'm going to run out of room in our apartment.

8. Go bungee jumping - scary but I want to try it!

9. Go skydiving - Again, scary and I'll probably have a panic attack, but I really want to!

10. Go to BEA - what book lover/blogger doesn't want to?!


No comments :

Post a Comment