Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday 5.13.14


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Each week a new question is presented. Check out Heidi's blog for all the details :)

This week's question: Social Media: Love it or hate it? 

In my personal life, I have a love-hate relationship with social media. I love it because its great staying connected with friends and family, especially those I don't live close to or see very often. And its really great seeing how everyone changes over time! On the other hand.... it's kind of annoying. I find myself spending time on there when I could be doing other things. And there's always a lot of drama with social media, or I read things I don't really care about.

However, in terms of social media for my blog, I love it. It's a great way to get attention to my blog and so much fun to follow others whose blogs I enjoy reading!

Those that I use most often are Facebook and Twitter, but probably Facebook the most (:

No comments :

Post a Comment