Friday, May 16, 2014

[Review] Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts

Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Series: Bride Quartet, #4
Publisher: Brilliance Audio
Publishing Date: Nov. 2, 2010
Format: Audio CD, library

Synopsis 

Parker Brown turned the quartet's childhood game of Wedding Day into their dream jobs. And now she's the face of Vows - the one who meets every bride's demands' keeps every event on schedule' and brigns Emma's romantic flowers, Laurel's delicious treats, and Mac's stunning photography together in one glorious package. She knows how to make dreams come true...

Mechanic Malcom Kavanaugh loves figured out how things work, and Parker Brown - with her mile-long legs - is no exception. But as a good friend to Parker's brother, Mal knows that moving from minor flirtation to major hookup is a serious step.

No man has rattled Parker in a long time, but the motorcycle-riding, raven-haired Mal seems to have a knack for it. His passionate kisses always catch her off guard, much like her growing feelings for him. Parker's business risks have always paid off, but now she'll have to take the chance of a lifetime with her heart.

My Review 

I've read the first book and the third book in this series and really loved them. I have to travel a lot for work, so I picked up an audio book for one of my trips and I'm so happy I picked this one! I never really know if I'll like audio books because I prefer having a book in my hands, but this was a good choice.

Nora Roberts has a knack for creating beautiful stories and its why I continue to read her novels! I love this story and have really enjoyed getting to know all the characters. I still need to read the second book yet (Emma's story) but I can never seem to find it! I'll have to buy in online soon or get another audio book!

What I loved about this story is that there wasn't a huge fight and then perfect makeup. It seems that a lot of romance stories have one really big fight between the characters and then they makeup and realize how much they're meant to be. In this story, there were a few small fights/arguments, but it wasn't anything like I tend to see in others. I like this because that isn't how real life is. People don't always have a huge fight and then get back together and live happily ever after; sometimes couples rarely fight.

Overall, this was a cute, happy book. I really do want to read the second book in this series so I can complete it! I obviously know how it turns out, but I still want to know what it was about! (: If you like romances, or anything else by Nora Roberts, you'll love this, too!

No comments :

Post a Comment